Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve brings many thoughts to mind. This year it is filled with prayer's for my friend Tara's Mom. It is also a day when I think of my dear friend Pat and wish he were still with us to celebrate his birthday.

To my family and
friends, both real and virtual from places around the world, I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010.

The
Irish Blessing below holds a special meaning to me so again I share it with each of you,
May your days be filled with wine and roses.



May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home.

May good and faithful friends be yours, wherever you may roam.

May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures.

May all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours!


Happy New Year!









Remember - "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year

turtledove said...

Happy New Year!
May 2010 bring many great things and friends your way.
Thank you for a fantastic place - Security Garden - to read.
:)
turtledove